Web Developer – Worcestershire – 26-32K
26,000 - 32,000
We are looking for a talented Web Developer to join an award-winning creative agency based in Worcestershire. With modern offices in a rural setting, our client produces brave, inspiring solutions for their clients in both the B2B and B2C areas. They require a stand out individual to join their small yet strong and growing team.
- Be part of a small dynamic team of developers that possess Front and Back End skill sets.
- Build different types of websites/web applications, being involved from multiple stages of a projects.
- Be able to manage a heavy workload, ranging between both front and back end development.
- Communicate daily with developers, designers, and sometimes clients, in order to share ideas and move projects forward.
- Driving License essential due to location
- 2 – 3 years’ experience, ideally within an agency environment
- Proficient in HTML and CSS.
- Experience with a Front-End framework such as React or Angular will be a benefit, but not essential.
- Experience with Git
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays plus Christmas shut down.
- Pension after 6 months probationary period.
- Salary: £26,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role – don’t hesitate to give James or Olivia a call on 0333 358 3241.
Please apply early to avoid disappointment.