UX Designer – Central London – 40 – 43K – Top UK Retailer
£40,000 - £43,000
Do you want to work for a top UK retailer?
Do you want to make your CV stand out from the crowd?
Are you ready for an excellent job opportunity with plenty of discounts?!
If this sounds exactly like what you are looking for, do read on!
We are looking for a UX Designer to join our award winning retailer based in London. We need someone who is ready to take the next step of their career. They are very firmly established within their industry and are only heading up.
We are looking for a committed individual who is prepared to WOW them with their skills. If you are a UX Designer and ready to give your CV a boost with our amazing client, then please read on…
Role & Responsibilities:
- Considering existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness
- Supporting the development and KPI’s related to projects and agree targets post-delivery with stakeholders
- Organise and carry out analysis to evaluate issues which may occur of either processes or a user story outlined by stakeholders
- Meet with key stakeholders and assist with workshop sessions to develop ideas and surface user stories
- Turn research and projects into deliverables and bring them to life effectively
- Usability testing and competitor analysis
- Develop UX principles and guidelines to support the brand growth
Skills & Experience:
- Strong customer focus and knowledge of eCommerce
- UX, usability and experience design
- Project management skills
- Skills using UX design software such as Balsamiq or Axure
- Effective communication skills to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders effectively
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please give Raj a call on 0333 358 3241.
Apply early to avoid disappointment.