System Architect – Leicester – 59K
We are looking for an experienced System Architect to join a well-established IT Development team for a Sunday Times best company to work for. Over the last two years my client has reaped the rewards of having an in-house software team which has led to growing demand from other parts of the business for new internal and external facing systems.
My client is at an exciting point in their software journey. They have multiple upcoming projects ranging from a new generation of responsive websites to a redesign of all databases, alongside these they have a whole suite of web applications that are essential to the operation of the company.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in:
- C# ASP.Net MVC (4+/Core)
- Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, performance tuning),
- Entity Framework (or similar ORM)
- JQuery, AJAX, HTML and CSS.
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Source control and work item management software.
- WCF or Web Services.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban/Sprint)
- GIT branching strategies
- Continuous integration and deployment.
- Micro Service Oriented Architecture
- Domain Driven Development
Key Responsibilities of a System Architect will include:
- Design and contribute to the team’s technical standards.
- Bring new ideas, concepts and technologies to the table.
- Help within the planning phase to identify the best structure for new applications.
- Contributing to the re-architecting of the existing systems and software eco system.
- Code, test, debug and document software according to the business requirements.
- Provide reporting and analysis as required.
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Ideal candidates should demonstrate a strong track record in developing solutions solely and within a team environment.
Benefits of joining the IT team include:
- A new state-of-the-art office
- A new embracing approach to new technologies
- A 10x increase in the training budget
- A brand new virtualised infrastructure to replace all existing development servers
If you would like to discuss this Senior Developer role further then please give Aman a call on 0333 358 3241