IT Support Analyst – Plymouth – 18K
Ivy Blu are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join a rapidly growing business which has been established for over 50 years. They are looking for someone to join their growing IT department. If this sounds like something you would be interested in please read on!
We need a Support Analyst to deliver professional, positive IT Solutions throughout the company. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain even more valuable IT Support experience in an established, friendly environment.
- Supporting staff in the appropriate use of IT within the business
- Provide technical support by assisting the resolution of IT related problems
- Ensure workload and priorities are managed effectively
- Responsible for the general maintenance of IT equipment
- Assist with the deployment of computer related hardware
- Recognise, report and action security related issues, ensuring the organisation is continuously protected against IT related threats
- Assist with the delivery of departmental projects
- Carry out the configuration of network associated equipment
- Complete new user inductions as required to ensure staff have a full understanding of the IT systems and procedures
- Ensure required system documentation is created, maintained and shared within the department
- Assist with the maintenance of the department knowledge base
- Provide guidance and development to staff to ensure IT knowledge and best practice is shared
- Ensure IT related policies and procedures are created and maintained
- Develop and maintain the IT equipment registers to ensure compliance
- Show a positive and supportive approach to customers and colleagues
- Promote the benefits of technology to staff throughout the organisation
- Actively participate in team meetings and share ideas and knowledge with your colleagues
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to data protection policies and procedures
Our client also provides staff discounts, a staff referral scheme, and other health and social benefits.
If you would like to hear more, please give the team a call on 0333 358 3241.