IT Support Analyst – Northamptonshire – £20,000 – Superb Company
£18,000 - £20,000
The 1st line IT Support Analyst is responsible for providing 1st line support in line with agreed SLA’s for all customers contacting the IT Service Desk team. This is suitable for a highly responsible candidate who will be in charge of logging incidents, providing initial support and escalating to internal support teams when necessary.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for being the first point for all calls received by the IT Service Desk.
- Responsible for logging and capturing information for all calls reported to the IT Service Desk via Telephone or Email.
- Resolving 1st support calls, including Active Directory account creation, unlocking accounts, managing permissions and administrative duties.
- Logging, assigning and escalating calls to internal Desktop and Infrastructure Teams.
- Providing regular updates and communications to the business.
- Following IT procedures e.g. ITIL and strictly complying with our Policies, SOX, ISO27001
- Produce Management Information as required by the IT Manager.
- A good knowledge, understanding and experience of common computing principles and technologies e.g. PC’s, Printers, Networking, Microsoft, Citrix, Active Directory.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer focus
- Business awareness
- Methodical thought process with an attention to detail
- Capable of working to deadlines
- Organisation skills
- Desire to learn and progress
This role is suitable for an enthusiastic, positive individual who can work as well autonomously as they can in a team. They must be prepared to learn new skills and adapt to meet the challenges of a growing and dynamic environment. Must have a flexible approach and can-do attitude.
- Ensure information is treated as confidential
- To comply with and promote all Company policies and procedures
- Other duties within the general scope of the post may be required from time to time