Solutions Developer – Swindon – 45-50K
We are looking for a results orientated Solutions Developer to join one of our award winning clients based in Swindon, South East. We need someone who is able to think outside the box and is ready to take the next huge step in their career. Our client is only expanding and we want you to assist them with their growth!
Your main objective will be to work closely with Project Managers to design, specify and implement technical solutions to meet specific business requirements.
If you are an experienced Solutions Developer and ready to give your CV a boost with a rapidly expanding name, please read on!
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Interpret customer’s requirements and translate in to a clear functional process.
- Analyse, breakdown and troubleshoot customer’s practices and functional processes.
- Define, explain, propose and conceptualise solutions.
- Build, test, deliver and document a solution, whilst always ensuring the integrity of a customer’s platform remains the highest priority.
- Customer facing and responsible for delivering and training on a solution.
- Responsible for task lifecycle management.
- Point of escalation for Support.
- Share knowledge and contribute to development discussions.
- Without selling, be self/business promoting.
- Mentor and train Developers and Junior Developers.
Person Specification / Key Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely with all personnel, regardless of role/seniority.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work
- Excellent time management and time keeping skills
- Strong discussion, participation and presentation skills and the ability to control and direct a conversation.
- Self motivated and self managing.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, both client end use and programming.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV clients from v5.0 to the current version
- Able to delegate and direct multiple projects simultaneously.
If you think you’d be a good fit for the role, give Raj a call on 0333 358 3241 to hear more.
Please apply early to avoid disappointment