Lead Software Developer – Warwickshire – 25K-40K
Lead Software Developer (C# / PHP) – Warwickshire – 25K-40K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a confident, results driven Lead Software Developer to join an expanding software solution company in Warwickshire. If you’re looking to take the next step in your career within a fast moving, innovative company – please read on.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support of any new or existing installations of Inventory Control, Proof of Delivery and Asset Management Systems
- Maintanence of the company’s CRM and information system
- Support of Cloud Server and resources
- Organising and managing new/upgrade projects.
- Develop written specifications
- Managing software and hardware maintenance contracts
- Support the sales team on customer visits
Technical Expertise Required
- Strong understanding of developing applications in C#, VB.Net & PHP.
- Familiar with the design and implementation of SQL databases.
- Exposure to developing applications for Mobile devices with Windows and Android OS
- Have knowledge of IT, specifically networking and cloud environments
- At least 6-12 months commercial experience in a development role
The interview selection process will require a demonstration of at least two of your current applications written in at least 2 of the languages mentioned above.
If the above sounds like something you’d like to sink your teeth into, and you already know what you’ll be wearing to your interview – give Ivy Blu a call on 0333 358 3241.