Software Developer – (C#, .NET) – South Yorkshire – 40-50
Are you currently an aspiring software developer?
Are you looking for the next step within your career?
We are looking for a passionate Software Developer to join a prestigious client over in South Yorkshire.
Responsible for designing, developing, deploying and the maintenance of business / IT driven information systems and applications using a number of platforms, in collaboration with the relevant operational functions within the organisation.
If taking on a new challenge is your forte, please read on!
- Good working knowledge and experience of C#
- Good working knowledge and experience of MVC
- Exposure to .NET
- Exposure to HTML
- Exposure to JQuery
- Exposure to CSS
- Visual Studio
- Entity Framework
- Produce clear, well commented, tested code.
- Integrating new and existing solutions on differing platforms so they work seamlessly together.
- Maintain existing applications and solutions within the business, acting as an escalation point for the help desk for problem resolution.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts.
- Protect the business and operations by keeping information secure and confidential and in line with current GDPR requirements as defined by the business
- Consider potential areas of weaknesses and ensure continuous solution availability by implementing fault tolerance and redundancy measures.
- Work with Corporate IT, where necessary in order to support the implementation, testing and deployment of centrally driven solutions.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a development role
- Other than that just a strong passion and drive to learn!
If this sounds like a role you are interested in or would like to know more, give James a call on 0333 358 3241.
Please apply early to avoid disappointment.