SEO Account Manager – Digital Business – Award Winning – West Yorkshire
26,000 - 35,000
Our client are an award wining digital and design agency who provide marketing campaigns to drive traffic, boost sales and increase ROI. They are a diverse company covering multiple sectors.
Job Description: Responsible for account managing key clients online marketing campaigns and ensuring results are delivered. Account manager’s client portfolios are typically worth £90k of revenue per month and include clients of all sizes and budgets ranging from £1.5k to £50k pm.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for pro-actively managing a portfolio of client’s online marketing campaigns from a technical perspective with focus on deadlines and results, whilst maintaining a commercial and strategic overview of each campaign.
- Interpreting and translating client’s needs and requirement into creative campaigns designed to deliver results.
- Developing and managing strong client relationships.
- Proactively managing client’s expectations and promoting a clear communications programme.
- Preparing meeting presentations/documentation and attending client meetings.
- Managing resources to ensure all work is completed on time to the required standard.
- Monitoring campaign performance, analysing/interpreting data, drawing conclusions from findings and making recommendations.
- Compiling internal and external reports and documentation.
- Adhering to, and delivering on SLAs and communication plans.
- Creating troubleshooting action plans and liaising with various internal departments and clients to ensure they are implemented.
- Adapting campaigns to reflect search engines and algorithms updates and changes as well as to new developments within the online marketing industry. Keeping abreast of the latest thinking and participating the teams R&D.
- Liaison with the sales account managers to ensure a collaborative and united client management approach.
Key Qualifications and Attributes: They are looking for someone who is as passionate as we are about all things SEO, with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running! This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future including national and International expansion.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have proven experience in successfully managing multiple SEO campaigns and achieving results.
- Have excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail.
- Have fantastic communication skills and an ability to create rapport at all levels.
- Have an ability to write well thought-out, comprehensive commentary, reports and communication.
- Be able to “hold their own” and facilitate productive, positive client meetings, face to face and on the telephone.
- Have the ability to think creatively around problems, interpret clients requirements and translate them into an action plans.
- The gravitas, communication and presentation skills to participate in meetings with attendees in senior company positions.
- Be organised and methodical with the ability to juggle priorities.
- Be an advanced user of Excel or other spreadsheet packages.
- Have a technical understanding of website architecture. Any knowledge of website design/ development and associated languages would be advantageous although not essential.
- Have some experience n building websites, building link networks or running blogs.
Remuneration and package
- Quarterly bonus based on performance
- Benefits package
For more details please call Jamie Austin on 0333 358 3241.