Senior Business Analyst – Central London – 75K+
Senior Business Analyst (Dynamics CRM) – London – 75K+
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join one of our award winning clients. Based in Central London, we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to become the newest face to their team.
What’s expected of you:
You will be reporting to the company’s Chief Digital Officer, leading teams in developing and deploying CRM solutions. You will ensure that business requirements are met, while providing advisory services around project management, business process development, implementation support and end-user training. You will be familiar with the latest versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, professional services automation, and financial systems.
This position requires strong software product owner experience, including an ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders / key clients and translate their needs into successful actions that drive business success and company profit. In this role, you lead a handful of systems analysts that will look to you for mentorship, inspiration, and vision.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with internal stakeholders to translate business requirements into CRM solutions.
- Work with client leadership, end users and IT staff to identify, design and configure CRM solutions.
- Review existing systems and identify upgrade, maintenance, patching requirements.
- Create buy-in for the systems vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Take leadership of a plan to integrate our Dynamics CRM system with a work order system.
- Lead the review process for new account system software.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of our business systems to the sales team and develop a rapport to integrate their feedback into your software backlog.
- Product launch –plan the launch of major changes to the CRM system and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on sales pipeline tracking and customer relationship management, be the expert on industry standards and which software is best suited for a given purpose.
- Act as the most senior business systems owner on agile software scrums.
- Integration of other systems to meet business needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3 years of hands on experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or other Microsoft business platform.
- At least 5 years in a business systems analyst role, supporting sales and professional services teams.
- Solid understanding of databases architecture especially Microsoft SQL.
- Experience working as a team leader during major CRM and ERP implementations.
- Understanding of professional services delivery models including time and expense tracking systems.
- Experience supporting financial and general ledger systems.
- MS Dynamics for CRM and associated systems
- Business intelligence solutions including Qlik
- Finance systems including Exchequer
- Detail oriented, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Comfortable developing and leading product training sessions for employees
- Excellent time management and project organization skills.
- 25 days holiday a year, with ability to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday each year.
- Access to ongoing training to support your personal career development goals.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Health Cash Plan/Private health insurance.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Regular social activities and contributions to cultural and sporting events.
If you already know what you will be wearing on your first day, give James a call on 0333 358 3241