Project Support Coordinator – Birmingham – 30K – Global Award Winning Business
Project Support Coordinator – Birmingham – 30K
Have you ever wanted to work for a Global Business? Have you ever wanted to work with an amazing project management team? Are you looking for a Project Support role where you can learn and grow as an individual?
If so then please read on We are looking for a Project Support Coordinator to join our award winning business. A successful Project Support Coordinator will have previous experience in administrative capacity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As a Project support coordinator you will be supporting the project manager with day-to-day activities
- Supporting running of meetings, actions and minutes
- Updating and maintaining project database and webpages
- Maintaining and tracking RAID logs and work packages
- Working closely with stakeholders
- You will be organising project team meetings across all departments as a Project Support Coordinator
- Scanning, printing and preparing documentation
Skills and experience
- Experience in an administrator / secretary capacity
- Experience of project admin support
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Highly organised and a team player
This Project Support Coordinator role is a varied role which has an opportunity to move into Project Management work within their IT Department.
If you wish to find out some more information about this new amazing Project Support Coordinator position, please give Ivy Blu a call on 0333 358 3241. This role is moving at a fast pace, please apply early to avoid any disappointment.