Product Manager – ECommerce – International Online – Top Brand – London – 55K
Product Manager – ECommerce – International Online
Are you a Product Manager who is also Digital savy? Have you worked in Agile before? Do you want to work for a top Luxury brand that is experiencing growth?
Then please read on………
We are looking for someone to own and lead the online International expansion of the company, as well as the continued growth of the online Marketplace offering in the UK.
The immediate focus will be to map out the technology requirements for new systems such as OMS, ERP and a new Ecommerce platform to support International online growth. As well as continuing to grow the existing Marketplace model in the UK.
Experience with frameworks such as Agile and Prince2 are necessary, to ensure high level requirements capture, planning and project implementation.
This role will work alongside both internal teams as well as 3rd party technology and brand partners to ensure business objectives are met.
A strong passion for first class customer service and the desire to work within an agile and innovative digital environment are key success factors for this role.
- Digitally focused – you will be responsible for supporting the successful on-boarding of brands within the Marketplace model within agreed timescales and quality targets
- Impeccable communication – communicate with stakeholders at all levels to a high degree instilling confidence and reliability
- Business Analysis – ensure a high standard of requirements capture is conducted, approved and successfully managed through to delivery of each project
- Project Management – manage the delivery of projects effectively using Prince2/Agile ensuring plans, risks, communication and stakeholder management are clear and measurable
- Relationship Management – manage close, healthy working relationships with supplier IT teams evidenced through ease at which the brands actively update their data on our websites
- Train and develop others – train other members of the IT team sufficiently so that they equipped to take on servicing the account once transitioned to BAU
- Organised – Impeccable time and quality management evidenced through planning, meeting deadlines and agreed quality measures
- Reporting – deliver regular reports against project deliverables, forecasting and performance reporting around the success of the services this role holds responsibility for
- Develop the overall product/functionality strategy of our International ecommerce business and UK Marketplace business across multiple platforms, informed by business goals, consumer and market needs, and competitive insights
- Lead the full lifecycle – from ideation, requirements definition, through to delivery – collaborating with teams across the company
- Communicate a clear set of business priorities and consumer imperatives at all times to drive KPI’s
- Maximise customer conversion and retention through improving and simplifying identified areas for improvement with a holistic approach
- Work closely with brand, creative designers, marketing and content teams to deliver a cohesive experience across all media in a systematic approach
- Meticulously think thought every aspect of the user experience across multiple screens, putting users’ needs and expectations first in the definition of requirements
- Work alongside the development team using agile methodologies and collaborate effectively across business departments with key stakeholders
Qualifications & Experience required
- Digital ecommerce experience within retail sectors, experience with an international focus
- Experience of previously working as a BA and/or Project Manager
- Experience of managing technical delivery of products/brands into and within a multi-brand Marketplace environment
- Experience in a B2B Marketplace programme
- Strong technical background and prior experience managing web-based consumer products across multiple platforms.
- Product roadmap management experience
- Proven results in the e-commerce sector
- A solid understanding of Internet technologies and product and business trends
- Agile development methodology experiences a must
- Ability to prioritise competing opportunities, balance market needs with business priorities, and drive detailed trade-offs over the product lifecycle, manage conflict, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Expert level in gathering requirements and writing functional specs
Skills and personal attributes required
- A collaborative person who has empathy for all departments’ needs and most importantly our customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A great communicator
- Attention to detail with ability to juggle multiple work streams
- Analytical and data driven
- Strategic approach
For more details, please call us on 0333 358 3241. Alternatively, apply to this advert with your CV.