Paid Media Manager – Central London – 24 – 27K + Benefits
£24,000 - £27,000
Ivy Blu are looking for a Paid Media Manager to take the next step of their career with our client. They are firmly established within their industry and only heading up. We are looking for a committed individual who is prepared to WOW them with their Paid Media skills.
If you are a Paid Media specialist and ready to give your CV a boost with our amazing client, please read on…
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage portfolios of paid media campaigns, working across paid social, social and display.
- Working and managing a team of analysts ensuring best practices and approaches are adopted throughout work
- Acting as the point of contact for all accounts assigned within the team
- Working with clients to set KPI’s for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements
- Developing client relationships and and identifying new opportunities from existing clients
- Communicating directly with stakeholders, and creating campaign plans and implementing them
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and communicating these with clients
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of one years agency experience in a Paid Social Media role
- Good communication skills to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Being driven and ambitious to keep on growing the team and yourself
This position also comes with many other bonuses, including free breakfast and snacks and opportunities to work from home fortnightly.
If this role is something you are interested in or you would like to hear more, please give Raj a call on 0333 358 3241 to hear more!
Apply early to avoid disappointment!