Node.js Developer – Warwickshire – 30-40K
£30,000 - £40,000
We are looking for a Node.js developer to join a forward-thinking and exciting agency. We are searching for someone who is looking to constantly learn and apply new technologies.
This role is a great opportunity for a more senior developer or a graduate looking to get out on the market.
- Consuming and providing REST-style API services
- Creating and debugging reliable, unit-tested code
- Understanding and being involved in requirements gathering
- Exercising creativity and initiative in developing elegant solutions to problems
- Working together with our lead developer and team of back and frontenders
- Using a high degree of freedom to select the best libraries and techniques to achieve project goals
- Deploying to Linux environments
- 1-2 years commercial experience
- Used Node.js testing framework, such as Mocha
- MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Git-based workflow and deployment
- Able to follow high-level instructions, and work in a small team with other developers and frontenders
- Angular 2-4 with TypeScript
- HTML & SCSS
- Some rails experience
If you would like to hear more, do not hesitate to contact the team on 0333 358 3241.