.Net Developer – London – Top Luxury Retailer – 40-48K
.Net Developer – Central London – 40 – 48K- Top Luxury Brand
Ever wanted to work for a leading international business in an urban area of the City?
How about a modern office environment combined with a strong, naturally skilled team?
The company itself is a vibrant and motivated business, one of the top leaders in their industry, offering some incredible career benefits
Key Roles and Responsibilities of this role include:
- The primary role is to support and develop the current core systems implementation in line with business needs.
- Work as part of the scrum team to translate user stories into functional designs and provide accurate estimates to the product owner.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in web and E-commerce software, continuously evaluating opportunities to bring in new technologies to push the business forward.
Key Expertise and Technologies
- Substantial experience with developing in ASP.NET
- Delivered projects using C#
- SQL – Complete confidence creating, querying relational databases.
- Experience of creating, using and manipulating XML
- IIS/SQL Server – Good understanding.
- Ideally have experience working with MVC (Model View Controller), Angular and WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
- Experience working on an E-commerce application (or other transactional applications) would be highly beneficial
- Able to confidently communicate with internal stakeholders and clients at all levels; ability to present is desirable.
- Must be able to show leadership skills and good team communications.
- Able to manage workload between project work and support issues.
- Liaising with third parties internally and externally to discuss integration of the product.
If you are interested in moving forward with this role please give James a call on 0333 358 3241