.Net Developer – Central London – 40 – 50K- Top Luxury Brand
The company itself is a vibrant and motivated business, one of the top leaders in their industry, offering some incredible career benefits
Key Roles and Responsibilities of this role include:
- The primary role is to support and develop the current core systems implementation in line with business needs.
- Work as part of the scrum team to translate user stories into functional designs and provide accurate estimates to the product owner.
- Have a good understanding of the integration systems with our E-commerce platform, collaborating with the wider digital development team when required.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in web and E-commerce software, continuously evaluating opportunities to bring in new technologies to push the business forward.
Key Expertise and Technologies
- Working experience using GIT and GitHub.
- Experience working on an E-commerce application (or other dynamic/transaction applications).
- Experience developing in .NET applications using object oriented programming principles.
- Able to develop whole applications, end to end. Either on your own or as part of a small team
- Substantial experience with developing in ASP.NET
- Delivered projects using C#
- SQL – Complete confidence creating, querying relational databases.
- Experience of creating, using and manipulating XML
- IIS/SQL Server – Good understanding.
- Extensive knowledge/experience of WCF & Windows Services is required.
- Ideally have experience working with MVC (Model View Controller), Angular and WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
- Able to confidently communicate with internal stakeholders and clients at all levels; ability to present is desirable. Must be able to show leadership skills and good team communications.
- Able to manage workload between project work and support issues. As part of a collaborative scrum team, a “No task is beneath me” attitude is a must.
- Liaising with third parties internally and externally to discuss integration of the product.
- A natural thirst for technology and anything digital, as part of your role is to evolve the company’s digital landscape.
If you are interested in moving forward with this role please give James a call on 0333 358 3241.