Junior PHP Developer role – Worcestershire – 20-25K
Junior PHP Developer – Worcestershire – 20-25K
Are you a naturally talented Web Developer looking for a new challenge?
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic development team with lots of room for progression and personal development?
Ivy Blu are looking for a Junior PHP Developer to join an award winning agency based in Worcestershire. We’re looking for a stand out individual to join their team and to produce inspiring solutions for many of their top B2C and B2B Clients.
Key Skills and Stack Required:
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Strong experience with PHP
- A good understanding of WordPress with the use of Plugins and custom built parts.
- Exposure to Front End Frameworks such as React or Angular would be highly beneficial, however not essential.
- Experience with Version Control Systems such as Git
- Drivers’ License is essential due to office location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To build various different types of Websites / Web Applications whilst being involved in most stages of Project Development
- Be able to handle a heavy workload and work on various different exciting projects at any one time
- Communicate daily with teams such as Developers, Designers and sometimes even stakeholders/ clients in order to advise and share ideas and methods to move projects forward swiftly
- You will be part of a dynamic team of Developers who possess both Front End and Back End skill sets, so knowledge in the above technologies is required
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays plus Christmas shut down
- Fun and relaxed atmosphere
- Private health care
- Team days out
- Free private parking
- Pension after 6 months probationary period
If this role sounds like something you’d like to sink you’re teeth into, and you believe you’d be a great fit for the role, give James a call on 0333 358 3241 or apply directly to this advert.