ICT Support Technician – East Midlands – 21 – 23K
21,000 - 23,000
We are representing a business who are built on generating bright ideas in the automotive industry. Having been in operating since the 60s, they are constantly looking to develop their systems and technology to ensure they are at the top of the market and that they are able to maintain high standards of service.
We are looking for a customer focused, enthusiastic individual with relevant I.T.-related qualifications and first-line hardware and software support experience, to support our users and systems across our sites in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Providing 1st line support to members of staff in person onsite or remotely via telephone, email or remote support software.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge and skills in systems used across the group.
- Checking and monitoring systems are performing optimally and diagnose where they are not.
- Roll out of new hardware (PC’s, laptops, phones, network equipment, e.t.c)
- Escalate more complex technical issues to senior members of staff or where necessary work with system suppliers
- Ideally at least 1-2 years’ experience in providing IT support.
- Technical knowledge of all MS Office applications.
- Technical knowledge of MS Active Directory.
- Ideally educated to a college level or equivalent.
- Full UK Driving licence
For consideration, please apply or contact us on 0333 358 3241