Graphic Designer – East Midlands – 20 – 25K
£20,000 - £25,000
We are looking for someone with true talent and a keen eye for detail to become our clients next Graphic Designer. We need a Graphic Designer with imaginative thinking, who has a strong passion for creating a variety of material and is dedicated to producing exceptional, cutting-edge materials. We need someone who is confident in their ability to design creatively and graphically.
A successful candidate will help carry out projects of all sizes and variety and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication. We are looking for an open-minded and collaborative graphic designer who strives to inspire others.
If this sounds like something you are keen to pursue, then please read on…
Role & Responsibilities:
- Attending meetings with clients or account managers to discuss objectives and the standards of materials
- Interpreting the needs of out clients and developing materials to suit their requirements
- Developing design briefs, contributing ideas and designing artwork
- Presenting completed ideas and design artwork to clients and account managers
- Researching to advance products and meet the best standards
- Designing and producing packaging , and taking design concepts and preparing them to print
- Liaising closely with other in-house departments including the printing and other members of the design team to ensure the best standards and requirements are met
- Completing your own research externally to monitor competitor standards and products are higher than the market standard
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years graphic design experience, either agency or in-house
- Full working proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Licensing experience required
If you would like to hear more about this excellent opportunity, please give Yasmin a call on 0333 358 3241. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.