Our client is a Central London based Financial institution. They provide financial services with market leading intelligence and solutions
They are currently looking to develop their Research Analyst team. They support the delivery of their research projects and solutions to their clients. The provide an insight into regulatory change and its impacts. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to take on responsibility for solving problems as part of a small team, to develop skills and to build a career in financial services.
They are already a growing force across their office, the team has big plans to become a global producer and distributor of premium content for the financial markets.
In order for them to deliver on their aggressive growth targets, we would like to recruit an Analyst to assist their growing team in London.
Dive into their comprehensive training program and as you progress from a new hire to a seasoned analyst you will learn:
– About their business, team and clients
– How regulatory change has an impact on financial institutions
– About various sectors and companies globally
– Leadership and networking skills to use throughout your career
– Research changes on regulatory developments.
– Produce written articles or reports for both internal and external audiences.
– Responsible for the production of data to support research projects.
– Present research findings to members of the team.
– Work to tight deadlines alongside other members of the team
– Qualitative and quantitative research skills
– Analytical and creative writing skills
– Interpersonal skills
– A personable and confident individual
– Organisational and time management skills
– Written and spoken English.
– Hold an undergraduate degree with a 2.1 or above (or equivalent) with strong academic record
– Ideally 0-2 years of work experience. Your experience may vary, but what matters is your curiosity, drive and ambition
– Be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
For more information please contact Jamie Austin on 0333 358 3241.