Graduate – Operations Analyst – Central London – Hedgefund / Banking / Finance
Our client is looking for an Operations Analyst for its prestigious central London offices. Our company provide private equity firms, hedge funds and large banking clients with the information that they need to understand the value of their investments. They are looking to recruit a talented analyst to join their Team. The job entails group conference calls, private meetings and meetings where industry thought leaders discuss emerging topics of interest to investors.
We are looking for someone who has a keen interest in the Financial world and someone who wants that foot in the door with an excellent, award winning, Virgin Fast Track company.
– Assist with the internal marketing of conference calls and transcripts so that our main distribution channels (Sales, Account Managers, and the rest of the team) are able to be present the product.
– Assist with marketing initiatives in order to increase awareness of the product with clients and prospects.
– Collect, document and report on feedback and usage patterns, and communicate relevant information to improve systems and processes.
– Proactively identify areas where data analysis can enhance the business and take charge of leading projects to completion.
– Develop reports and dashboards to empower the team with useful data.
– Fluent in spoken and written English;
– Bachelors degree or combination of education and equivalent work experience with strong academic record
For more details, please apply to this advert with your CV. Alternatively, call us at your earliest convenience.