Full Stack Developer – West Yorkshire – 30-45K + Benefits
£30,000 - £45,000
Ivy Blu are looking for a full-stack developer to take the next step of their career with our client. They are firmly established within their industry and only heading up. We are looking for a committed individual who is prepared to WOW them with their full-stack development skills.
If you are a full-stack developer and ready to give your CV a boost with our prestigious client, then please read on…
- A PHP wizard
- Experience and evidence of LAMP – Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Third party API’s and plug ins
- Evidence of coding web applications
- UX and CX-focussed
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership and project management skills
- Good client and team management
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Aware of Unix, Bash Script, and server configuration
- E-commerce platforms such as Shopify
- Experience in project delivery
- Good attitude, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Azure
There are also many other benefits which come with this role, including discounts, training, and being part of an excellent team!
If you would like to boost your profile, please give us a call on 0333 358 3241, and apply now to avoid disappointment!