Front end developer – Top Digital Business – Award Winning – Hampshire
Our client are looking for a Junior / Mid-Level Front End Developer from an Agency background. Due to the continued success of our client they are now looking for a candidate to fill a new role as a Digital Publishing Developer. This is a unique opportunity in which you will work in a “hands on” capacity and also support the team in helping to shape and evolve the service model, processes and workflows around this for their Global Markets
Veeva, Pitcher and i-sales(CRM systems) and they must have worked on projects with integration into CRM. Due to the nature of work it’s imperative that you will have a good attention to detail and understanding of handling imagery.
As a Developer in Digital Publishing you will:
- Be comfortable and confident with building fully responsive emails with HTML, CSS and IS skills
- Have Veeva, , Pitcher and i-sales experience
- Experience of working on projectswith integration into CRM
- Have attention to detail with a very structured/organised approach to work
- Be proficient with Adobe Suite, indesign, photoshop, illustrator, etc.
- Have experience of working in collaboration with Projects Managers and Artwork Teams
- Preferably (but not essential) have experience of working in the Pharma Industry
- Be great at defining and capturing process and mapping out requirements working with PM’s
- Have the ability and receptiveness to learn and share these learnings as project progresses
- Demonstrate experience in ownership of a whole email process
- Exposure to litmus will be an added advantage
- Be required to own elements that are related to the Client CRM systems
- Have the ability to communicate to various stakeholders at different levels
- Have good people skills, initiative, diplomacy, confidence, ability to work as a team
For more details please call Jamie Austin on 0333 358 3241.