Email Marketing Executive – Top UK Brand – Central London – 30 – 40K
Up to 40K + excellent benefits
Email Marketing Executive – Top UK Brand
Our client is an award winning, top brand which is looking for further growth. In the past years they have doubled their E-Commerce team year on year and won best places to work. Not only is this a top brand, but one that is a great one for the CV. Their E-Commerce team is great and they are looking for someone who has email marketing experience, day to day email operations, welcome pack emails and win back email programmes.
- Manage the development and delivery of the email calls to action (landing pages and lead-generating forms).
- Develop email channel strategy, including customer segmentation and profiling strategy, in conjunction with the Ecommerce Team
- Understand how all aspects of the marketing programme – opt-in, message content/design, delivery and list management – affect email deliverability and engagement success
- Map the customer journey and use to develop strategy and tactics for emailing and other marketing activities
- Measurement and reporting on email performance, with ongoing analysis and recommendations for improvements
- Manage, send email campaigns as per the email marketing strategy and plan
- Maintain and manage all databases
Key Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have strong experience in digital marketing with a niche in email marketing and automation.
- 2/3 years minimum relevant experience
- You will have worked in an E-commerce environment and have experience of using a CRM or Databases.
- Have an understanding of segmentation and personalisation and how these practices might be used in improving customer communications
- Email win back programme experience along with day to day email operations
- Welcome pack email strategy
For more details, please contact us on the number on this advert. Alternatively, please apply to this advert with your CV.