E-commerce Manager – East Midlands – 40 – 50K – Luxury Fashion Retailer
£40,000 - £50,000
Are you currently an E-commerce Manager?
Are you looking for the next step within your career?
Are you looking for a rapidly growing UK brand to give your CV a boost?
If all of the above sounds exactly like what you are looking for, please read on!
We are looking for an E-commerce Manager to join our luxury fashion client based in the East Midlands. We need someone who is experienced within the industry, passionate, talented and is ready to face their next challenge.
Our clients label is sold globally and stocked by some huge brands including Harvey Nichols, Selfridges and Mr Porter. This is an excellent opportunity for an E-commerce Manager to make the next step into the high end market to support a rapidly growing brand.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Owning the e-commerce profit and loss, including the development and management of cost and sales budgets
- Providing weekly forecasts for individual targets, illustrated from sales history, the companies strategy, trading patterns then altering and re-forecasting when necessary
- Using the company website, web trading, and digital marketing strategies to grow brand awareness and gain new customers
- Analysing campaign results and taking the necessary action to improve the performance/results of campaigns
- Developing and using analytics and reporting for continous optimisation and growth of the website and brand
- Working closely with buying and merchandising teams to ensure strong product assortment
- Identifying trends and buying behaviours and product opportunities
- Managing and optimising UX of the website
- Reporting on performance to senior management team
- Build client campaigns to drive sales and increase customer retention
- Managing projects with third party agencies including digital marketing and web development
Skills & Experience:
- Strong eccomcerce experience at a management level, and a proven track record of online growth within the retail industry
- Good understanding of UX and CRO
- To be proactive and consistently on the ball in digital marketing practices, especially experience in dealing with PPC Campaigns
- Experience managing third party suppliers/agencies on projects and managing these to a time scale
- Experience working with Magento and WordPress is beneficial but not essential
If you would like to hear more, please give the team a call on 0333 358 3241.
Apply early to avoid disappointment.