E-Commerce Manager / Digital Marketing Manager – Shropshire – 30K
E-Commerce Manager / Digital Marketing Manager – Shropshire
Do you want to work in a place that will give you complete E-Commerce autonomy? Fancy working for a new company that is looking to grow its E-Commerce business? Want to work in a new and exciting E-Commerce project? New website build?
We are looking for someone who is wanting to get involved in a new business and a new strategy.
A candidate who is successful will form as part of the management team.
We are looking for people who have website, Google AdWords, SEO and all associated social media campaigns.
Duties of the E commerce manager:
- Responsible for generating sales through the internet
- Oversee a team of out-sourced designers and marketers
- Maintain and develop, in house where possible, web content and creative online sales campaigns
- Responsible for all online activities
- Develop affiliate marketing programs
- Create and maintain an online business plan
- Staying up to date with software or data trends
- Keep current knowledge of online trends
- Updating website for new mobile or computer systems to appeal to current and future customers
- Provide analytic reports of online sales
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC, CMS, Social Media, Email marketing.
- Providing creative ideas and putting them to the test
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in B2C online retail
- Knowledge and confidence to edit web site content
- An excellent knowledge of Web Analytics, Google AdWords and Affiliate Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Vast knowledge of online marketing tools including PPC and SEO, with hands-on experience
This role is an excellent one which will give you kudos in E-Commerce and bring to life what your vision is.
For more details, please contact Raj on 0333 358 3241 for more details.