Dynamics NAV Developer – Swindon – 40K
We are looking for a Target Driven Dynamics NAV Developer to join one of our award winning clients based in Swindon, South East. We need someone who is able to think outside the box and is ready to take the next huge step in their career. Our client is only expanding and we want you to assist them with their growth!
Your main objective will be to work closely with Solutions Developers and Project Managers to design, specify and implement technical solutions to meet specific business requirements.
If you are an experienced Developer and ready to give your CV a boost with a rapidly expanding name, please read on!
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Analyse customer requirements and develop appropriate solutions under the supervision of a Solutions Developer.
- Build, test, deliver and document a solution, whilst always ensuring the integrity of a customer’s platform remains the highest priority.
- Business and systems analysis and documentation.
- Product design and gap analysis to standard product functionality.
- Production of design, system, user and procedural documentation.
- Application configuration and setup.
- Provide system training to both internal and external clients.
- Development and delivery of testing strategies.
- Managing change control.
- Design and execution of data migration strategies.
- Go-live and post-live support.
- Adhere to company standards and best practices at all times.
- Point of escalation for Support
Person Specification / Key Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work
- Excellent time management and time keeping skills
- Thorough understanding of database structures
- Excellent knowledge and experience of writing code
- Good understanding of business logic
- Calm and patient manner
- Strong analytical, administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, both client end use and programming.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV clients from v5.0 to the current version