Digital Project Manager – West Midlands – 35 – 44K
£35,000 - £44,000
Are you currently a Digital Project Manager?
Are you looking for the next step within your career?
Are you looking for a rapidly growing brand to give your CV a boost?
If all of the above sounds exactly like what you are looking for, please read on!
We are looking for an eager Digital Project Manager to join our client based in the West Midlands. We need someone who is experienced, passionate and talented and is ready to face their next challenge.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing multiple projects, ensuring client expectations are constantly being met. You must have strong knowledge and be passionate about all things digital and strong stakeholder management skills are a must as you will be in constant liaison with internal and external teams.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver digital content/products/experiences across multiple channels and liaise with wider teams
- Take a human-centred approach to digital design with an understanding of user testing
- Keep up to date with the latest industry, technology and creative skills to help stimulate and shape digital ideas
- Review and update processes in line with the overall business approach, to ensure the smooth delivery of high-quality work
- Take responsibility for pricing, budget management and reporting of projects
- Know how to work with digital analytics tools to track, monitor and report on the performance of content and make further recommendations
- Support the team in education and development of digital understanding
- Working alongside the Digital Experience Director and a team of specialists to deliver these projects
Skills & Experience:
- Good understanding of the digital world and the technologies surrounding it
- Experience delivering digital projects from beginning to project delivery – can include web, apps, content and on-site interactions
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with other teams which can include internal members, external agencies or freelancers
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please give Ivy Blu a call on 0333 358 3241.
Apply early to avoid disappointment.