Digital Marketing Manager – Central London – 50K – Top brand!
£45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for a large established business based in central London. They have built their brand by high levels of service delivery and around their people. A very well known brand, with a growing image, there have a requirement to hire an experienced Digital Marketing Manager at their head office. If you are looking to make your mark, have responsibility and have an active involvement in developing marketing strategies then this Digital role is for you. If you would like to work for a large brand, which also offers some perks and you love Digital, this role is perfect for you.
Job Responsibilities (may not be limited to):
- Conduct digital marketing analysis to understand and implement all marketing communications activity
- Understand and highlight how content impacts SEO and use PPC tools to divert traffic effectively
- Assist Marketing managers and other members of staff for integrated campaigns
- Take an active drive in re-targeting markets of interest
- Perform daily account management on Google Adwords and other social media platforms
- Conduct monthly budget caps and assist with monthly account assessments
- Provide recommendations to senior directors to allocate budgets for the team and have the negotiation skills to discuss key requirements and ensure enough budget is given to the project
- Manage the company’s social media, which also includes writing blogs, articles and rich media content
- Educated to a university level (ideally 2:1)
- 2 – 3 years experience of working in a similar role at a client side business
- A good communicator and articulate in nature
- Online acquisition experience
- Experience of working with digital marketing teams and agencies
- Strong written and management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of CMS and CRM systems
For more details regarding this excellent role, please call us on 0333 358 3241. Alternatively, apply to this advert with your CV.