Digital Marketing Executive – Central London – 30 – 35K – Excellent Benefits Package
£30,000 - £35,000
Digital Marketing Executive – Central London – 30 – 35K
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital marketing executive to join a events company currently holding a impressive position and ranking in Central London. You will be joining at an exciting time, with full license to help run End to End campaigns. The company works with a broad range of clients, there will never be a boring day!
The ideal candidate will work closely with the Head of Marketing & will touch every department from Social Media to Internal Communications in order to strategies truly gripping campaigns & events. This means that creativity is key, and the right candidate will have a strong passion for defying convention.
The salary for this role is between £30,000 – £55,000 per annum. The company is award winning!
You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and the role will involve:
- Creating campaigns & stories including planning, management, copy writing & implementation of the campaigns
- Outreaching to develop relationships with online publishers & bloggers & social influencers
- Crafting pitches to send to a range of media and bloggers in order to get links and references to our client’s site
- Undertaking basic SEO optimisation of websites
- Carrying out market research in order to better understand a clients industry landscape
- Creating social media content & building posting schedules for clients social pages
- Creating & managing paid for social media campaigns
- Applying key metrics to campaigns in order to analyse & optimise your work
- Taking on work for multiple clients at one time & hitting deadlines without fail
You will be:
- Someone who can get their hands dirty in individual areas of digital marketing but still see the big picture
- Super organised and self-motivated
- An all-rounder – strategic and creative
- Started your Digital Marketing career, with experience with CSR
- A fantastic writer with strong attention to detail
- Have a love of the Internet and social media
- Have a keen understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape
- Have superb communication skills and an innate ability to tell stories
- Experienced in the basic concept & methodology of SEO
- Have experience with paid social media campaigns
- A problem solver!
For more details please call Jamie Austin on 0333 358 3241.