Digital Content & Marketing Executive – 27-30K – London
27,000 - 30,000
Digital Content & Marketing Executive – 27 – 30K – London
Promoting their expertise and thought leadership is fundamental to our B2B business strategy. They do this through a mixture of client relationship-building channels, including online campaigns, blogs, webinars, conferences, email, social media, effective B2B marketing & sales process, and more.
This role empowers you to impact quantity & quality of digital traffic on their website & ultimately contribute to the growth of our product and services offerings. Unique role for an individual striving for perfection!
In this role, you will partner with their content teams, bloggers, sales and product teams, and will work across the digital stratosphere to enable traffic to the site. To influence quantity and quality of traffic you’ll work closely with the rest of the B2B marketing team to integrate key company-wide marketing and sales content that engages visitors and converts them into qualified leads and future customers.
You will own and monitor your source of traffic & performance by tactic, facilitate daily discussions on performance to plan, measure/analyze & most importantly challenge the status quo to identify additional opportunities to grow.
This role enables you to manage and create content on their and our social media channels, empower bloggers and stakeholders to populate relevant content on the website, and assist the B2B team in propagating key customer offers into our multiple digital marketing channels, as well as monitor performance and execute improvements to optimize traffic.
To influence productivity of traffic for your tactic(s) you’ll partner with their B2B Marketing campaigns executive to measure daily traffic funnel to digital properties, including conversion at key steps along the sales and marketing funnel.
Reporting into the Head of B2B Marketing, your responsibilities will include:
- Copywriting & content creation (newsletters, blog posts, as well as product and services pages on the website)
- Managing daily operations of organic social media, paid social media, organic search, as well as paid search as sources of traffic to the website.
- Assistance in the research of and creation of relevant campaign content for promotion of events, exhibitions, products, promotions, and sponsorships, including but not limited to infographics, surveys, landing pages, and emails.
- Client and prospect database management via their marketing automation tool Marketo, along with visibility relevant to new leads generated from campaigns, increased website traffic, increase traffic engagement, and lead progression from visitors to customers.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos via Canva.com, videos via Wideo.co, presentations via SlideShare, etc.)
- Analysis and reporting on activities across all platforms, including use of statistical analysis tools (Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics etc.)
- Develop low-cost, high-impact social media initiatives that help build audience, promote brand and drive engagement, as well as paid social campaigns when needed.
- Up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Outreaching with bloggers and social influencers to develop relationships to promote the company’s services and relevant offerings or create awareness for critical content.
- Design and implement monthly newsletters and weekly blog updates/emails to subscribers.
- Write and proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling.
- Send emails to relevant audiences.
- Ensure that relevant offers are included in emails to increase email open rates and conversion rates.
- Analysis and reporting on newsletter/blog update activities.
- Build content/ads for PPC campaigns across platforms.
- Map customer journey flows in order to deliver result-driven experience from ad to landing page to conversion.
- Create reports in Google Analytics and optimize the channel performance.
Website updates & content management
- Manage content contributor user access on the website WordPress platform. Ensure website content is being proof-read and updated regularly in accordance with stakeholder needs and content requirements. Manages effectively publishing of blog content and thought leadership assets to ensure they are shared on time with our audiences.
- Provide analytics input for promotional landing pages that drive engagement and generate leads.
- Identify the need for, plan, and produce new infographics, surveys, videos, & eGuides – liaising with the Design team and other relevant content stakeholders.
- Create blog articles on an ongoing basis with the goal of converting visitors into leads and then pushing leads down the marketing and sales funnel.
- Ensure all online content is produced from an SEO perspective. Ongoing use of SEO best practices to increase organic traffic, via Yoast plugin on WordPress, to increase the company’s exposure to potential leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English Language or similar educational background.
- Able to manage multiple projects and work with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills. Attention to detail.
- Strong topic researching and analytical skills
- Confident verbal communication skills.
- The ability to quickly learn about new subject areas and write content on these subjects
- Excellent organizational skills, often working to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Email tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, Mailchimp or similar.
- At least 1 years’ experience in Social Media.
Self-driven, positive, able to accomplish projects without requiring direct supervision
To apply for this role, please contact us on 0333 358 3241.