Creative Technologist – West Midlands – Salary is negotiable!
Creative Technologist -West Midlands
Are you looking for an exciting role, which is a blend of creativity and technology?
Interested in working with a leading Design company in the West Midlands?
Then please read on…
We are looking for a creative technologist with knowledge of technology, creative -centred thinking and a problem solving attitude.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and test prototypes to demonstrate creative thinking including AR/VR
- Research and develop innovation projects and stay up to date on the evolutions and cases in the innovation, technology, and service design fields
- Work in partnership to oversee the development partners during the prototyping and execution phases of the project
- Liaise with different project teams and support in development of a culture of excellence
- Understand and benchmark feasibility and costs for creative ideas, working with the Project Management team, proactively proposing alternative solutions
- Adhere to code quality and keeping to company and client standards for Quality Assurance
- Work with and repurpose technology/ projects to discover new uses, templating where appropriate to create products and aid in the scaling of experiences
- Manage and build relationships with Clients technical counterparts
- Good understanding of creative technologies
- 4-6 years of experience in AR/ VR
- Skilled in Animation Coding
- Proficient in API integrations and backend development frameworks
- Ability to create and ideate technical documentation around different approaches
- Strategic Thinking and Goal Oriented
- Capable of providing right solutions for the business
- Understand project management and commercial systems to ensure commercial return
This organisation is top of their game, with some awesome offices and a great place to work. Please apply early with your CV, or call us on 0333 358 3241.