Creative Designer – West Yorkshire – 22-25K + Benefits
£22,000 - £25,000
We are looking for a Creative Designer to kick-start their career with our rapidly growing client. They are firmly established within their industry and are only heading upwards! We need a committed individual who is ready to WOW them with their skills…
If you are a creative designer looking to get in with our luxurious client, then please read on….
We need a creative designer to produce materials in line with our clients brand strategy through multiple channels, including digital channels, reuse of provided materials and creating new content to help drive their brand, sales and retention.
You must produce artwork for the brands materials to the highest standard across all mediums ensuring the branding is fit for purpose, and bringing knowledge of current design trends and use these to create powerful graphic materials.
- To produce all assets in line with the marketing communications calendar
- Ensure that the brand is represented accurately in line with brand guidelines and strategic direction
- Work within the brand guidelines across all mediums
- Ensure artwork is developed whilst considering both the short-term and the long-term company objectives
- Ensure artwork has been approved through all the relevant channels
- Produce artwork that adheres to the briefs provided, offering creative solutions and ideas to meet and exceed objectives
- Provide artwork to Brand Manager for sign-off
- Meet weekly with the Brand Manager to review Critical Paths for all projects and discuss design briefs so the Brand Managers’ objectives and goals are understood and met
- Ensure you have Critical Paths to hand for projects and that dates are captured on all design briefs
- Where necessary, call upon advice and guidance from the Senior Creative Lead for mentoring purposes and sharing of best practice
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience as a creative or graphic designer working across all elements
- Photography and videography skills are advantageous
- Be comfortable with managing multiple projects (multitasking), following briefs as well as offering ideas and creative options
- Able to work efficiently and prioritise heavy workloads and should be capable of working effectively as part of a team
- Fully competent in Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator and In-Design
- Beauty or fashion related industry experience would be advantageous
- An excellent eye for detail, space and proportion
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to think creatively
The role also comes with many other benefits, including discounted products. You will also be thoroughly trained so you can succeed within your new role.
If you would like to hear more, please give the team a call on 0333 358 3241.