Content Marketing / Business Development Executive – West Midlands – 22-26K
Content Marketing / Business Development Executive – West Midlands – 22k-26K
We are looking for a Content Marketing / Business Development Executive to join a small but growing independent business based in the West Midlands
Your role will focus on the creation, delivery and measurement of Marketing Campaigns through a range of different techniques, including Content Creation, Analysis of Market Trends and the implementation of new ideas to achieve an unassailable marketing strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop a full marketing campaign through publishing new and traditional marketing material to engage effectively with the relevant audience
- Be able to identify trends in the Healthcare industry to build a better understanding of your marketing strategy
- Strategically benchmark key competitors to analyse current market trends and their effectiveness
- Producing high quality content to engage with current and potential clients and grow the client base
- Work alongside the internal Web Design team to manage and maintain the corporate website, including Web Articles, Blogs, Newsletters and Literature
- Develop excellent networking strategies and relationships with internal, external and potential stakeholders
- Oversee a Social Media Strategy through Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to send an affective message towards a relevant audience
- Implement new ideas into the marketing strategy to ensure the brand is at the forefront of the industry developments
- Have an excellent command in written and spoken English
- Experience with developing creative marketing campaigns with results of success in driving business growth
- Content editing and writing skills – be able to advise and edit content for various platforms including Web Articles, Blogs and some Social Media platforms
- Confidence in your approach – be able to communicate and liaise with key stakeholders
- Confidence in working autonomously and handle a solid workload efficiently
- Time management is key, including managing heavy workloads within specific time scopes
- 3 years’ experience in a commercial role entailing Marketing and Content Management
- Keen interest in new trends within Technology and Marketing
- Ability to identify new opportunities for improvements to benefit the business
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of integrity whilst representing the values of the company
- Commercial awareness and track record of high standard Lead Generation
- Must be a driver and have access to own form of transport
Bonuses of this role include a good holiday package, a strong company pension scheme and a Death in Service scheme which will come into effect in completion of a 3-month probationary period.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in sinking your teeth into, and you already know what you’ll be wearing on your first day – Give Ivy Blu a call on 0333 358 3241.
Please apply early to avoid disappointment.