We have a fantastic opportunity to work for an award winning client. They are looking for a Commercial Manager to work with their sales team and get to know a lot of people in their industry.
In this forever extending, Modern industry, nothing stands still for long. Products and services are constantly evolving and they are constantly looking at new ways of working, generating new business and increasing revenues. So if you are up for changing your future, this is the best time to join them.
– Development of a commercial model and evaluating new opportunities with sales teams
– Working with sales and legal teams on negotiations and statement of works
– Assisting with customer presentations and providing commercial insight on large deals and negotiations
– Leading on successful proposals and engineering sustainable ones for new ventures and partnerships
– Compliance and due diligence for all regulatory and statutory obligations within your remit
– Working in tandem with finance teams for compliance in all financial reporting
– Developing strong relationships with Sales Directors to drive new business growth strategy with other divisions
– Providing business forecasts and tracking business expectations from the our client and their european board
– Managing budgets and working with the Commissions teams to ensure pay plans are in line with goals
– Meeting ROI objectives and supporting regions to manage value added incentives.
What they are looking for:
– Degree level or equivalent business experience, perhaps with a professional financial qualification
– Strong commercial experience in a customer facing role with a professional / IT / Consultancy type sector
– Outstanding presentation and influencing skills and ability to lead complex commercial negotiations with customers
– Strong financial reporting and data analytics with an understanding of cost models and commission pay plans
– Effective leadership and team motivational skills and able to operate under pressure and to strict deadlines
– A flexible target achiever with experience of working on project values of c.£50m+.
For more information, please contact Joe Taroni on 0333 358 3241.