Business Development / BD Manager – 50K – London
Business Development Manager
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join a health-focused genetic testing service provider that are backed by NHS England. This innovative genetic testing company has already secured sales in the UK and USA and has also featured in the Innovation 50! This forward thinking company was founded by a scientific entrepreneur and an industrial designer therefore the ideal Business Development Manager will be need to be confident, self-motivated and have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a very good eye for detail. A passion to work within the healthcare sector is also a big bonus!
Key Duties and Responsibilities of a Business Development Manager include:
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to develop new business, achieve growth and maximise revenue targets. You will be targeting healthcare providers including medical practices, hospitals, pharmacies etc.
- Establish relationships with new clients, ensuring sales are consultative to meet the customers needs. Identify scope for further growing the business using various methods such as cold calling, face to face meetings, networking etc.
- Collaborate with the Managing Director in regards to sales and marketing campaigns in order to accelerate business growth.
- Conduct, manage and control the international exports of company products, as well as engage with international partners to drive sales.
Experience and Skills required :
- A degree in marketing, business, economics. Scientific academic background including biology, biochemistry and genetics will be advantageous
- Experience in a commercial role such as Marketing, Business Development, Sales etc. within the consumer healthcare or scientific sector is essential
- Practical experience within the UK and US healthcare markets
Benefits & Perks:
All staff are enrolled into a pension scheme & EMI share option scheme
If you want to discuss this Business Development Manager role further then please call Aman on 0333 358 3241