Business Analyst – Retail – London – 50K – Stores and Hospitality Projects
Ever wanted to work for a leading international business in an urban area of the City?
How about a modern office environment combined with a strong, naturally skilled team?
Ivy Blu are recruiting for a Business Analyst specialising in multiple Retail and Hospitality-related projects to join an Industry leading, international business situated in London.
Roles and Responsibilities
- As a Business Analyst, you will be reporting to the Lead Project Manager whilst working with all departments of the business and assessing business processes to find the best fitted business solution
- You will be working on sourcing and implementing a new POS System across all stores within the Business
- Rolling out and fully launch the new POS System across all retail stores and ensure it integreates well with existing systems
- Assess third party solutions for both technical and business relevance
- Keep up to date with technical and industry sector development, such as finding and implementing a new hospitality system within the business.
- Good generalist Business Analyst skills – Ideally within the Retail / Fashion sector.
Experience and Skills Required
- Previous experience in the Retail Industry is very beneficial
- Agile (Scrum/Kanban) or Prince2 Methodologies preffered
- Previous experience in Business process mapping
If you wish to find out more information about this new fantastic Business Analyst position, Please give Ivy Blu a call on 0333 358 3241.
This role is moving at a fast pace, so please apply early to avoid any disappointment.