Brand Manager – West Midlands – 30K – Multi-Billion Pound Company
Do you want to work for a Market Leading Business that has awesome perks and incentives? How about a family orientated environment, share scheme, flexi-time, free fruit and an on-board canteen? How about an environment which is part of a Multi-Billion Pound empire and a Market Leader in what they do? Would you like to work in a company that offers Market Leading training whilst investing in all their staff constantly?
If the above sounds like something that you’d be able to sail through and implement your own ideas
into – please read on.
Our client is looking for a well orientated Brand Manager to develop a clear perspective of end user trends in their market and align them with their branding, product development and marketing to deliver a strong message to their customers in the most effective way possible.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Working with the Marketing department to use end-user and market strategy to build a convincing and all-encompassing marketing formula that matches sales objectives.
- Optimise performance and impact whilst operating within budgetary and financial brackets.
- Build a strong position within the market which includes; Online Product, In-store Presence, Promotions and Communication.
- Contribute widely and openly to general strategic planning and objective setting.
- Seek and welcome scope for continual personal improvement.
- Collaboration with sales team in key customer engagement projects and presentations to deliver maximum innovative and effective effect
- Good level of business understanding and commercial insight and proven commercial track record
- Strong analytical abilities combined with in-depth understanding of categories and brand thinking
- Project management experience with proven results
- Good communication skills with ability to influence others
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Degree level in business discipline preferred
- CIM qualification beneficial
For more information – please give Ivy Blu a call on 0333 358 3241. Please apply early to avoid disappointment