They are a fast paced and rapidly evolving creative agency that sells e-commerce web design and marketing services. They require a proactive back-end developer to join their growing app team at their Offices in the one of the creative hubs in Birmingham
Part of a larger web development team, you will be working alongside their current app developer on both custom solutions for clients and public apps for the Shopify platform. You will be adept at working in a team to conceive of and deliver innovative e-commerce solutions within commercial deadlines and constraints.
In terms of required experience, we are most interested in what you have worked on and produced than where you have done this or years in work. We are looking for somebody who is solutions-focused and passionate about the impact their skills can have in the real world.
– Experience with Laravel (or other modern MVC-based framework)
– Experience using PHP to create web applications
– Extensive experience with general web technology (HTML5, CSS, JS, JQuery, AJAX, REST APIs, etc.)
– Proficiency with Linux and the UNIX command line
– Enthusiasm to learn new frameworks and technologies quickly and independently
– Familiarity with the Shopify API
– Familiarity with managing servers, AWS resources, etc.
– Familiarity creating single-page applications
For More Information please contact Joe on 0333 358 3241