2nd Line IT Support – London – 28 – 32K
28,000 - 32,000
2nd Line IT Support – London
Our client is a unique, specialist and boutique company based in London. Their business is based on people and they have grown to a team of 25 specialists over a short period of time. As a part of their success, the company is now looking for a 2nd Line IT support candidate to join the team. This is a unique IT role, which involves dealing with members of the team on a face to face basis and by remote telephone and desktop support. This role would suit someone who is looking for a dynamic role where they can be interactive as well as use their IT skills efficiently. The ideal candidate should be able work closely with the team and also independently, to ensure the smooth running of the company.
- Solid knowledge of Windows 10, MacOS and Android; Linux and iOS is a plus.
- Building and setting up pre-existing and custom built computers.
- Researching and sourcing new technologies and hardware for projects.
- Identifying areas of improvement in studio procedure in relation to IT management, project and studio based.
- Taking responsibility for the smooth running of the company server, NAS, router, managed switch, Wi-Fi AP and backups.
- Taking care of and configuring artworks; computer, software and interactive systems i.e. kinect, touchscreen interfaces.
- Ability to work independently and in a small team.
- Able to carry out quality assurance on pre-existing and custom built hardware.
- Responsible for automated and manual troubleshooting, creating test environments and producing clear test documentation.
- Clear and friendly communication skills, ability to communicate with a wide-range of people, particularly high-net-worth individuals.
- Keep a good relation with partners i.e. Dell, Intel, Nvidia.
- Must hold a valid passport. Full, clean driving license a bonus.
- Electronics skills (board prototyping, assembly, etc.)
- Some basic workshop skills may be useful to understand our custom built artworks and assist with troubleshooting.
- Experience working in a creative office, we are not a pristine lab.
- Knowledge in SBC embedded computers and related hardware/software.
This role is an immediate start and interviews can take place this week, for consideration please apply or contact Vinay on 0333 358 3241.