Desktop and Server Engineer
We are looking for a Desktop and server engineer for our award winning client based in the West Midlands. Ideally you should have experience in 1st Line, 2nd Line and 3rd Line IT Support. We are looking for IT Service provider experience, experience in software installations – Windows 10, Office 365 and experience on performing upgrades and server maintenance. There will be work that needs to be conducted internally as well on their systems too.
Please see below for Technical Skills:
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 – Windows 7/8.1/10
Applications: Microsoft Office 2013 to 2019, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange Server, Veeam Backup & Replication, Anti-Virus – Eset
Services: Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, LAN/WAN, Hyper-V, VM-Ware, Azure
Working as a Server & Desktop Support Engineer supporting the infrastructure for our business customers as well as internal systems.
- Provide technical support for any hardware or software related issues highlighted by our customers or internal users
- Assist with design and deployment of technical projects with the Project Management team
- Assist with the management of the internal
- Work alongside the Project Manager to develop new solutions for both internal & customer environments.
- Liaise with 3rd party support providers when support issues arise
Other Potential tasks
- Act as primary technical contact, some of our customers, for support
- Attending customer premises to resolve support issues
- Provide out of hours support on a rota
If you are a good Desktop and Server engineer, you are looking for work in the West Midlands and you are looking for a great role, please apply to this advert with your CV.
For any further details, please contact us on 0333 358 3241.